Wednesday, October 5, 2011
I have been up since 3:00 am. I thought God wanted me to pray so that is what I did for a while. But then I felt very strongly God wanted me to go check my FB and e-mail. I did and there were even more women who either e-mailed, FB, or asked me for my number directly. Everyone is either currently going through these exact same things as we have been through or they have been through it recently and are devastated. While I was up, God showed me many things in my spirit about this problem with pornography.
One thing I realized is that if all these women are contacting me, what are the men supposed to do? I know they won't be contacting ME! That is when God revealed to me that you need to be able to contact Deryl. Let me just say up front right now some of the boundaries we have put in place. If anyone male or female tries to "friend" Deryl on FB, I accept all the requests. So if you don't make the cut, don't get your feelings hurt. If you are female and I do not know you, your request will not be accepted. And you still might not even then. But you can become friends with me! If any man from my blog that I do not know tries to be friends with "me" on FB, your request will be denied.
So, I cannot at this moment figure out how to add Deryl's e-mail to our "Contact Us" page. So, I will just have to trust God that men out there desperately need to reach him and put it on here. If he gets slammed with spam then we will just change it. I will delete it from this post once I have time to figure it out and put it on the other page. Deryl- derylmac1966@gmail.com
On another note...ladies, if you are currently contacting me and I do not respond to you fairly quickly please send me another message or text. I might have forgotten or not received your message. I will ALWAYS respond. So if you don't hear from me, please contact me again. Don't let the enemy tell you anything different. I want to help you. Men, Deryl is very forgetful. If you contact him, he will NEVER be offended if you have to contact him several times. I am telling you upfront he will forget. Don't take it personal.
Deryl works a full time job and I am about to start a full time job and I have a part time job as well. So, we will be busy bees but this is my number one goal in life. I KNOW this is why Deryl and I were born!! I have never been so sure of anything in my entire life!! So please, reach out to us. We are already praying for you! As Deryl has already stated, he is just now fresh out of all this darkness but God has done a miracle. God is doing things in him rapidly and I am watching it before my very eyes. So please don't hesitate to contact him. Ladies, keep contacting me!! I so desire to offer you hope for your situation! God is doing something big and has YOU in mind!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment